Which is the following is a valid email address?
A valid email address consists of an email prefix and an email domain, both in acceptable formats. The prefix appears to the left of the @ symbol. The domain appears to the right of the @ symbol. For example, in the address firstname.lastname@example.org, "example" is the email prefix, and "mail.com" is the email domain.
An invalid email occurs when you attempt to send email to an address that is formatted in a manner that does not meet internet email format standards or the email does not exist at the recipient's mail server.
12) Which one of the following is a valid email address? Explanation: A proper email address is a combination of the email prefix and email domain, both in appropriate formats. The domain appears to the right side of the @ symbol and the prefix appears to the left side of the @ symbol.
- Method 1: Send an Email to the Address. Perhaps the most straightforward way how to check if an email is valid is to send a message to it. ...
- Method 2: Password Recovery. ...
- Method 3: Perform an IP Address Lookup. ...
- Method 4: Search the Address in Google. ...
- Method 5: Email Checker.
Detailed Solution. The Correct Answer is "[email protected]".
The mail domain email.com is valid, has proper DNS MX records (mx01.mail.com), and is able to accept new email. Email.com is a popular email service commonly used for personal account creation.
The definition of an e-mail is a message sent from one computer to another over the Internet, using a set webmail server address. An example of an e-mail is a happy birthday message a person sends from their Yahoo account to their mom at her Gmail account. noun.
Professional Email Address Format
The most standard and recommended form of a professional email address is of course the email@example.com format. But there are some other ways you can get a professional email address, such as: firstname.lastname@example.org.
That address will be labeled as “invalid.” Some of the most common reasons that may happen, is due to a vacant address, or simply a new address or unregistered address and even one that is located in a postal area that is primarily serviced by PO Boxes.
- Check the email syntax.
- Ping the server.
- Send an email from a different account.
- DNS lookup.
- Perform an IP address lookup.
- Use an email verification tool.
- Verify your email list while sending cold emails.
Why is my address not valid?
Sometimes, an address will not validate because the address is marked as "vacant" by the USPS. Additionally, a new address, an unregistered address, or one located within a postal code primarily serviced by PO boxes, would all fail to validate.