the easiest way to copy and paste large amounts of text is to do a combo or a keystroke you may think a keystroke sound complex and complicated but its actually very easy so just have your little line thing blinking in the text or beside it just press and hold the ctrl key and then press the A key its that simple see.... read more ›
Windows: SHIFT + CTRL + C: Copy. SHIFT + CTRL + V: Paste.... see details ›
The Office Clipboard allows you to copy up to 24 items from Office documents or other programs and paste them into another Office document.... see more ›
Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C. Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.... continue reading ›
How to Copy & Paste Large Blocks of Text : Computer Basics - YouTube... read more ›
To copy an entire text conversation, press and hold a message in the conversation until the options appear. Step 3. Click "More" and click the checkbox to select all of the text message conversations. Then tap the "Forward" button.... see details ›
- Select cell A3.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy its contents to the Clipboard.
- Click once in the Name box, above column A. (Before you click, the Name box contains "A3," which is the cell you just copied.)
- Type C3:C55000 and press Enter. The range is selected.
- Press Ctrl+V.
Keyboard Shortcut for Copying and Pasting a Range of Cells
After selecting the range of cells press Ctrl + C together to copy the range of cells. Again, select a range of cells where you want to paste it and press on to Ctrl + V together to paste it.... see details ›
- Long-tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to highlight all the text you want to copy.
- Tap Copy on the toolbar that appears.
- Tap and hold on the field where you want to paste the text until a toolbar appears. ...
- Tap Paste on the toolbar.
The Windows clipboard does not impose any other size limits.... view details ›
No, there is no pre-set maximum size for clipboard data. You are limited only by available memory and address space. However, that's not the reason why the call to GetClipboardData is failing. There are two ways to make clipboard data available.... continue reading ›
Here's how to do it:
- Open Google Lens and point it at the text you'd like to copy–paste.
- Snap a pic, and select the text. ...
- Once selected, you'll see an option to 'copy to computer. ...
- This should let you copy the text to your laptop.
Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to highlight all text in your document. Tip: You can also highlight your entire document by placing your mouse cursor in the left margin and then quickly clicking the left mouse button three times in a row. Press Ctrl + C to copy the entire highlighted selection.... view details ›