Is Discord Selfbot allowed?
Automating normal user accounts (generally called "self-bots") outside of the OAuth2/bot API is forbidden, and can result in an account termination if found.
1. Confirmed by discord API staff that a user cannot be banned UNLESS cached by the server, which means banning someone BEFORE entering server does not work, even with bots. This DOES work if the user is CACHED to the server or has left but has once been in the server at one point.
A self bot is a bot that runs under the user account. It is like a user's personal assistant that responds to their command inputs to perform different tasks.
The ban will be permanent until a moderator unbans the user, bots can however be used to temporarily ban a user. There are 2 different types of bans: Kick The user's account is removed from the server but they can join again if they want to.
Unfortunately, using what's called "self-bots" or "user-bots" is against Discord's ToS.
The most common way to tell if an account is fake is to check out the profile. The most rudimentary bots lack a photo, a link, or any bio. More sophisticated ones might use a photo stolen from the web, or an automatically generated account name.
Can BetterDiscord get me banned? As mentioned in the last question, discord does not hand out bans for simply using BetterDiscord. If you abuse the service to further violate discord's policies, you risk account suspension.
Can You Get Banned If You Use BetterDiscord? Although uncommon, Discord can technically ban users for using BetterDiscord. Because BetterDiscord violates Discord's Terms of Service, only use BetterDiscord if you are comfortable with the risk of having your Discord account suspended or banned.
Yes, BetterDiscord is against Discord ToS. Discord clearly states that BetterDiscord add-on or extension is not allowed on their Terms of Service due to security causes. Discord also states that if users violate their ToS, the account is restricted, disabled, or deleted permanently.
- Visit the website of the bot you want to add. Then, click on the option to log in. ...
- Log in using your Discord credentials. ...
- Make the selections appropriate for your server and click Authorize.
- Go through the setup process.
How do I report a bot on Discord?
On Desktop: On the bot's page there is a button near the right with three dots. Click that to open the menu, and then select “Report”. On Mobile: On the bot's page there is a button near the right with three dots. Click that to open the menu, then select “Report”.
- Make sure you're logged on to the Discord website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on the “New Application” button.
- Give the application a name and click “Create”.
- Go to the “Bot” tab and then click “Add Bot”. You will have to confirm by clicking "Yes, do it!"